Tuesday, April 04, 2006

 

Hi everyone! It's now officially race week for my first attempt at an Ironman. I will be updating this blog over the next few days so I can share the experience with everyone near and dear. I'll be taking pictures of all the pre-race activity and we may even get some shots of the finish.

Everyone I've invited to come read my ramblings has been supportive of my decision to do this race and I can't thank you enough!

So, I've spent the past 9 months training for this event, and the past 5 years training, racing, and learning about triathlon. I'm now 6 days away from the culmination of all of it. Thanks to my wonderful, talented, supportive, funny and very wise coach Colleen I'm now ready to go the 140.6 and I didn't give up my life to do it. Perfect!


Ok, let's go do this!

Comments:
Woo hoo! Remember the power of positive thinking. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. Just keep chanting that to yourself as you speed past that damn sweeper guy. You won't even know what he looks like! Go girl! Go girl! Go girl!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?